OLDER THREES (42 – 48 MONTHS)
1, 2, 3 or 4 Days a week (Monday-Thursday)
Older three year olds are potty trained. The teachers in this class will do a beginning, middle and end of the year evaluation to assess your child’s development. Parent-teacher conferences can be scheduled after receiving each assessment.
Students will continue with increased knowledge in:
The curriculum for this classroom introduces a new letter and number each week while continuing with the same color and shape for four weeks.
Children in this class will be introduced to:
- Graphing as a whole class and individually
- Patterning and the development of one to one correspondence will be ongoing in daily math activities
- Daily assignments that encourage the growth of cutting skills
- Simple addition in math will also be introduced in this class
The Bible is a very big part of our program:
- This class will participate in chapel each morning where they sing praise and worship songs along with dance and hand movement videos.
- A small Bible video clip is shown the beginning of the week to help them better understand their Bible story.
- As the week progresses, the students will play games and act out parts of the Bible story.
- This class will learn new Bible verse every two weeks.
- We teach them the pledge to the American and Texas flags as well as the pledge to the Bible.
- We close chapel by saying a prayer and reciting our Bible verse together.
We are happy to offer these enrichment programs at no extra cost to parents:
- P.E. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Music on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Giggle Bus once a month
- Basketball fundamentals once a month