TWOS (24-36 months)
1, 2, 3 or 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday)
This is a busy, fun class. Children in this class are becoming more independent and active learners.
Through music, art, movement, daily circle time, and outdoor play, children in this class are introduced to:
The children will focus on learning one number, shape, and color for a month at a time. We understand that we will not get through the entire alphabet, but we are hoping that this will allow them to really learn the letters, numbers and colors we focus on.
One of our main focuses in this class is potty training:
- We offer our twos a set schedule that affords them many opportunities to use the restroom.
The Bible is a very big part of our program:
- This class will participate in chapel every morning with praise and worship songs that include hand and dance movements
- They will watch a mini Bible movie clip to help our students better understand the Bible stories we are learning.
- We close each chapel by saying our Bible verse and praying.
We are happy to offer these enrichment programs at no extra cost to parents:
- P.E. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Music on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Giggle Bus once a month
- Basketball fundamentals once a month