TODDLERS (18-24 months)
1, 2, 3 or 4 Days a week (Monday – Thursday)
We are very excited to offer a toddler class. We understand that for many of our families this may be your child’s first introduction to a learning environment away from home. We consider it a great privilege that you have chosen our school to provide care for your sweet little one.
The teachers in this class will do a beginning, middle and end of the year evaluation to assess your child’s development. Parent-teacher conferences can be scheduled after receiving each assessment.
Our toddler teachers focus on:
- Teaching the children how to relate and interact with each other
- Helping your child transition to sleeping on a nap mat
- Using their words to express their wants and needs
This class has a daily circle time that introduces:
- Vocabulary building skills
We focus on one letter, color, shape and number for a four week period.
The Bible is a very big part of our program
- We will teach God’s word through Bible stories and songs.
- Our toddlers focus on one Bible story a month.
- We want the students to really understand that God loves them.
We are happy to offer these enrichment programs at no extra cost to parents:
- P.E. on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Music on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Giggle Bus once a month
- Basketball fundamentals once a month